To subscribe to my weekly email of updates, upcoming events, etc. Please sign up below...
Nancy Pallozzi - A proud and hard working citizen and lifetime resident of Lakewood, Colorado.
What I stand for:
- Transparency in any branch of government, especially City (municipality).
- Commitment to serve Lakewood residents in Ward 5 and Lakewood.
- Stopping the rapid high density residential development.
- Promoting and helping small businesses in Lakewood.
- Help and promote sustainable programs and neighborhoods.
- Help and encourage growth in the arts in Lakewood. .
- Work with local schools to help and encourage a better tomorrow for our children, and to make a promising future for Lakewood.
- Help our seniors and veterans. They have made Lakewood what we are today! I will listen to you and help!!!
- Improving our recreational complexes. Keep Lakewood sports and programs in Lakewood and become the elite in youth growth and development and family fun!!!!
Who am I?
- A graduate of Alameda High School in 1985
- Graduated from the University of Northern Colorado in 1990 with a Bachelor of Science degree.
- Self Employed since 1992, currently own a Food Catering Company.
- Community involvement includes:
- Active parent in helping better our local schools
- Organizational leader of the Lucky Clover 4-H club
- Active parent and volunteer of Boy Scouts and Troop 808
- Committee member of the Mural Fest (supporting the arts in Lakewood)
- Leader and President in many organizations, including past PTA President
- Advocate of sustainability and small businesses.
- Most of all... A hard working woman that will fight for my constituents and be your voice.
Copyright © Nancy Pallozzi. All Rights Reserved.
As developers put money in the pockets of the incumbent, I am merely a concerned citizen that is committing herself to be the voice of Ward 5 and Lakewood. Any donation, big or small, is greatly appreciated to help me in this fight and election. Please click the link below to donate and fight against the establishment of Lakewood City Council.